We focus on assisting Latin American entrepreneurs, companies and financial institutions in all matters affecting them related to the U.S. market. We pride ourselves in acting effectively as a general counsel for our Latin American clients in U.S. law matters. These are some of the areas we handle.
- Formation and structuring of new business ventures in the United States
- Tax structuring
- Corporate governance
- Immigration assistance for executives
- Labor and employment advice
- Patent and trademark registration
- Drafting and negotiation of licensing, marketing and distribution
- Applications for obtaining regulatory licenses or approvals
- Trade, antitrust, securities, banking, insurance, health care, and many other specific regulatory areas
How can we be of service?
Contact us with details about your case to see how we can help you.