We help multinational companies to commence business activities in the region, including advising on entry and exit strategies. Our professionals represent clients in complex, large mergers, acquisitions and divestitures worldwide, including in nearly every country in Latin America. LHP regularly advises clients in a variety of industries, including real estate, retail, mining, oil and gas, electric power, transportation, freight forwarding, logistics, telecommunications and hospitality.
- Our transactional practice involves a wide array of products, including:
- Mergers & acquisitions, representing U.S. or Latin American acquirers or targets in the purchase and sale of Latin American or U.S. businesses and assets, including acquisitions involving only Latin American parties where U.S. law is chosen to govern the documentation
- Complex bid processes
- Representing borrowers or lenders in a wide variety of credit transactions, including syndicated term and revolving loans covering the full range of security interests, guaranties and other enhancements
- Arrangements for direct private equity investments, representing the investor, the sponsor or the target
- Representing issuers or underwriters in securities offerings, including initial public equity offerings, bond offerings and securitizations
- Debt restructuring, representing creditors or borrowers in tender offers, consent solicitations, exchange offers and loan renegotiations
- Infrastructure projects, whether representing the project company, investors, the constructor, the operator or the lender
- Fund formation, including tax, regulatory and corporate structuring and day-to-day advisory matters
How can we be of service?
Contact us with details about your case to see how we can help you.